Team Ironside Represents at 2015 IBJJF Dallas International Open Jiu Jitsu Championship
Congratulations to our members who competed this weekend in the 2015 IBJJF Dallas International Open Jiu Jitsu Championship. Combined, Ironside Martial Arts placed 10th place out of approximately 136 teams that registered.
- A.S. Bakhshi – Gold medal (BJJ White Belt, Juvenile Division)
- T. Smith – Gold medal (BJJ White Belt, Adult Division)
- B. Harbison – Silver medal (BJJ Blue Belt, Master 1 Division)
- B. Chavez – Silver medal (BJJ Blue Belt, Master 3 Division)
- C. Armstrong – Gold medal (BJJ Purple Belt, Master 3 Division)
- B. Casiglio – Gold medal (BJJ Brown Belt, Master 2 Division) & Silver medal (Open Division)
- C. Cothran – Gold medal (No-Gi, Blue Belt, Master 1 Division)
Special Mention: J. Gonzales, A. Harris, J. White & C. Dougan for their performances, also.
Thanks to the families and friends who came out to support our team. We hope you had fun and enjoyed the experience.